Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Indian Space Program?

06:38:46AM, 28/01/10 AEST-07:01:00AM, 28/01/10 AEST

I'm a conspiracy theorist (along with many other hobbies). So as you'd expect I use some websites that are in the same field, and one of these is www.area51zone.com and they have a news feed page. (http://www.area51zone.com/cgi-bin/news/news.cgi?headlines=all&header=1). I was looking at this page this morning and I saw India is planning to be in space by 2016.

Why would they? I mean there's NASA (the main space agency for America), the European Space Agency also, India's terrorism is another serious threat. That could take lives in the hundreds.

So I don't think India is going into space anytime soon (at least not until the terrorism is sorted out).

No comments:

Post a Comment