Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Apple© iMac™

07:43:00PM, 06/03/10 AEST-07:50:00PM, 06/03/10 AEST

Well, It sounds strange that I, being a Microsoft© follower, am now interested in Apple© hardware. However, it is only hardware, I still like Microsoft© software like I always have.

Firstly, I went to JB Hi-Fi© and tried one out using Mac OS X. I found the software inferior quality, but the hardware, I found was amazing-looks excellent and superior quality. Then today I sat a scholarship exam at Cannon Hill Anglican College, where they're prime desktops are (probably 90% of them anyway) are Apple© iMac™s-with Windows™ 7!

I found this the ultimate synergy between the two companies. For more visit this link:

http://www.apple.com/au/imac/ this is a pretty good idea...superior software combined with superior hardware makes a superior machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment