Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Programming Languages

07:23:10PM, 29/03/10 AEST-08:11:40PM, 29/03/10 AEST

Well I was bored so I thought I'd post all the languages I know on my blog.

My fist language is C++. It is my favourite and I put the most time into it.
My second language is Java. It is my second favourite and I would put the second amount of time doing.
My third language is JavaScript, as of this time I have not started yet, but will this week (when the holidays start here).

I used Python for a Keylogger only to test how good Python was, I didn't ike it as much as other languages but it was okay. I use MS-DOS at school (because they blocked all good programming languages). Also I use MS-DOS for hacking. I am deeply interestedin Servers and am trying to get a home server.

Maybe, instead of learning JavaScript I should learn MySQL, or PHP or HTML. A poll will be put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment