Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Microsoft Buzz

09:48:20HRS, 27/09/10 AEST-10:00:46HRS, 27/09/10 AEST

Well, after browsing the popular news website http://news.com.au and their tech centre, it seems the buzz is on IE9 and after certain reading reviews I must admit I am excited. As you may know, my Google Chrome Review has my opinion as great on chrome. But, I am excited with these reviews and predictions of IE9 I am going to try it when it is released.

On a different topic but under the main one, Phone 7 seems like it may boost Microsoft's phone market slice. Sources from http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/exec-tech/microsoft-eyes-phone-7-app-developers/story-e6frgazf-1225910019798 app developer attendance to Tech Ed at the Gold Coast has increased by 200 from 2009 and Phone 7 should be a break from Mobile 6.5. However, according to that same source, Microsoft's slice of the phone market has decreased from 9.3% to 5.0%. So Microsoft has a bit of catching up to do. In fact, I hope they gets good slice of the phone market this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment